I’ll be writing down every url that reblogs in a notebook and I’m giving it to my homophobic father.
Smack him with it.
Throw it at his face
you might need a bigger notebook
GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL GERARD WAY IS GETTING TOO ATTRACTIVE AND STRANGE TO HANDLE IN A FEW DAYS OR HOURS OR MAYBE EVEN MINUTES HE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE WE HAVE TO STOP THIS MAN #STOPGERARDWAY2K14
When I worked at a fast food restaurant, I did a social experiment.
One day, I asked “do you want a girl toy or a boy toy?” No one went against gender roles.
The next day, it was “do you want a doll toy or a car toy?” Boys got dolls. Girls got cars.
Vocabulary is important.
okay but are we going to ignore the fact that this DEFINITELY happened because grown-ass adult men were pitching fits about their masculinity complexes not being catered to and NOT because we are taking steps against the systematic enforcement of damaging norms on children
(Source: scarfetsu, via samwithhats)
I will keep this photo posted for 1 week.
Every time someone Reblogs this photo I will donate 10 cent to charity: water
After the money is donated I will post proof of donation.
Show you care & Reblog.
If you don’t reblog this at least once you’re a joke.
(Source: charitywaterproject, via gerards-action-cat)
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
(Source: kaliskadyami, via mrs-chris-evans)
HE PULLS HIS SLEEVES OVER HIS HANDS OH MY
(Source: ob-si-di-an, via thnksfrthevenom)